Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1722 Shell Dr, Englewood
NEW PRICE! BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED WATERFRONT HOME ON A POND WITH DOCK; UPGRADED INSIDE AND OUT! VERY PRIVATE AND QUIET ON A DEAD END STREET BUT MINUTES ..LITERALLY LESS THAN A MILE TO MANASOTA BEACH! THE INTERIOR IS COMPLETELY UPDATED AND REMODELED WITH LIGHT BRIGHT "FLORIDA STYLE" DECOR. COMPLETE APPLIANCE PACKAGE, LIGHT NEUTRAL "WOOD PLANK" STYLE PORCELAIN TILE INSTALLED. THIS HOUSE IS IMMACULATE! BOTH BATHS ARE TOTALLY REMODELED, IT IS A TRUE 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH "SPLIT" FLOOR PLAN WITH AN ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE. INSIDE THERE IS ALSO A LARGE WALK IN PANTRY RIGHT OFF THE KITCHEN. THE KITCHEN FREATURES ACCENT LIGHTING, STAINLESS STEEL SHELVING AND SOLID WOOD CABINETRY. THE KITCHEN IS OPEN AND HAS A BREAKFAST BAR. THE LOT IS OVERSIZED AND IS LOCATED ADJACENT TO A "PROTECTED" BIRD SANCTUARY. VERY QUIET, PEACEFUL AND SCENIC - OVERALL THE PROPERTY IS IN TURN-KEY CONDITION AND LESS THEN 1 MILE TO BEAUTIFUL BEACHES. THERE IS ALSO A COVERED SCREENED PORCH OVERLOOKING THE POND AND ALSO THE WOODED FOREST LIKE SANCTUARY! WELL LANDSCAPED WITH FLORIDA FRIENDLY GREENERY - WONDERFUL LOCATION! THIS HOUSE TRULY SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP!
- MLS® #U8071369
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address1722 Shell Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market143
Price Change History for 1722 Shell Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #U8071369)
|Price Reduced||$349,000||$16,000 (4.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$14,000 (3.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,000)||$379,000||$10,000 (2.57%)|
Listing information courtesy of Makely Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.