Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8112 19th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
This is a one of a kind renovated pool home that has 4,500+ SQFT of living area with multiple levels of living space. The stunning gourmet kitchen has 42” custom cabinets, granite counter tops, double oven, top of the line stainless steel appliances and center island with hardwood floors, perfect for entertaining. This Palma Sola home has multiple areas for everyone to enjoy! Downstairs you have a large game room, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a gym area. The main level has a living room, family room, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and eat-in kitchen. The spiral staircase leads to the 3rd floor which is a huge open loft area with a lanai and deck that allows views of Palma Sola Bay and the pool. The 28x20 master suite is an oasis with private fireplace, huge double walk-in closets, two balconies, dual granite countertop sinks, spa soaker tub and separate shower. Relax in the screen enclosed pool area accessible from the first and second floors. Palma Sola Bay is directly across the street and this custom-built home is just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. The 3+ car garage and circular drive allow for plenty of room for all your toys and cars.
- MLS® #U8060107
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,692
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address8112 19th Avenue Dr W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBaywood West Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market21
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Metro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.