Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3315 98th St E, Palmetto
Don't miss out on this REMODELED and RENOVATED home centrally located in a private, quiet and friendly Gillette Grove community with everything Florida has to offer within minutes of the house. This immaculate home has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths and a half bath on the first level and was built in 2010. House was meticulously remodeled with high end finishes including vessel sinks, granite countertops, flooring, bathrooms/shower. Professionally installed master handcrafted wood stair railings were just completed. ALL NEW lighting and wall fixtures throughout the house. All NEW upgraded stainless steel appliances, French door refrigerator, convection oven and MUCH MUCH MORE. A family friendly playground walking distance away, short driving distance to Golfing, Boating, State Park, Beaches and much more. close to 3 major airports, I- 75 and all essential shopping, including Ellenton Outlet Mall and a number of great restaurants nearby. Brand New Publix store to be completed soon. This is a MUST SEE home.
- MLS® #U8056784
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,802
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3315 98th St E
- SubdivisionGillette Grove Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market234
Price Change History for 3315 98th St E, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #U8056784)
|Price Reduced (from $324,000)||$299,500||$24,500 (7.56%)|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.