Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5419 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Introducing this exclusive LAKESIDE villa located in the Fairfield gated community conveniently just west of I-75 and south of downtown Bradenton. This young community features maintenance free lifestyle along with access to the community pool, recreation center and fitness center. This 2 car garage home is just steps to the pool around the corner. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on your extended screened lanai overlooking the community lake. This well-maintained home features large wide-open floor spaces, high ceilings throughout and a trey ceiling in the living room. The kitchen appliances are all upgraded GE with slate, fingerprint free finish, including a gas stove. Granite counters accent the wood cabinets in the kitchen. The master bedroom is large, has brand new flooring and dual closets. The master bathroom has 2 separate vanities and sinks and walk-in shower. A gas hookup can be found on the back patio to connect to your barbecue grill. There is an inside laundry with a newer washer and dryer included. The home is protected with hurricane panels for all openings. Rooms sizes are approximate. Buyer to verify.
- MLS® #U8049725
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address5419 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 5419 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U8049725)
|Price Reduced (from $297,000)||$292,000||$5,000 (1.68%)|
Listing information courtesy of Jay Alan Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:14pm EDT.