Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6916 67th Ter E, Bradenton
Grand in scale, retained by the original owner for over 17yrs, built by the lake displaying lake-view panoramas. Situated in the Beacon Cove an 18 home Cul-de-sac enclave in River Place, this fiver bedroom, four bath home offers seclusion, relaxation and ample open spaces. Delightfully bright with high ceilings, grand living room with formal dining area leading to an open kitchen. The breakfast nook and expansive family room all in the perfect integration of well planned living & entertaining space. The uncommonly spacious master bedroom has a trey ceiling, two walk-in closets, a large en suite featuring a walk-in shower, his and her vanities and a separate Jacuzzi tub. Second bedroom with it's own bathroom. The 3-car garage with custom build cabinets is roomy enough for your cars, bikes, golf clubs, fishing rods, equipment or other toys! Enjoy the large 40 feet pool with Jacuzzi and soothing lake views in the enclosed lanai. NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED. Take advantage of all the amenities - the clubhouse, year round community pool, exercise room, Community Park with Kayak launch, Nature Trail along the Braden River Front, Playground, Pick-nick area and gazebo. Easy access to 2 gulf course, 5 minutes to Jigg's Landing Preserve and Half an hour to area beaches. Conveniently located, with easy access to I-75, Close to shopping, dining and entertainment and just a short drive to Sarasota, Tampa and St. Pete. This home has it all. Schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #U8047781
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,308
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market24
- Address6916 67th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBeacon Cove At River Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.