Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
920 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
Looking for the Lakewood Ranch schools without the Lakewood Ranch cost? This move-in ready, four-bedroom, two-bath home is right for you! Zoned for Gullett Elementary, Haile Middle, and Lakewood Ranch High, this home is located in the family-friendly neighborhood of Greyhawk Landing. This is one of the few homes in the new portion of Greyhawk Landing zoned for Gullet, which is A-rated and known as one of the best elementary schools in the County. Greyhawk Landing has two community pools, a stocked fishing pond, several playgrounds, a basketball court, tennis courts, and miles of trails to explore. This home was built in 2016 with several upgrades including gorgeous cabinets throughout, wood plank tile flooring, and plantation shutters. The massive backyard has plenty of space to add a pool and outdoor living area, and backs up to a conservation area, which means you will always have a nice wooded view. You don't want to miss this home. It's priced to sell!
- MLS® #U8041207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,890
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gray Water System, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market10
- Address920 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Rental Marketing Solutions Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.