Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7419 62nd Ct E, Palmetto
Absolutely Triple Mint Home!!! Model Perfect!!! This Wide Open Floor Plan Will WOW You As You Walk In. Three Beds & 2 Full Baths With Room To Sprawl With A Formal Living Room/Ding Room Combo Plus A Massive Family Room Adjacent To The The Designer Kitchen With Eat-In Area. Granite Counter Tops, Designer Appliances. This Amazing Oversized Corner Lot Has More Than Enough Room For A Pool Or Can Be Fenced For The Pups. Walk To Elementary School Plus Buffalo Creek Golf Course Is Located Within A Half Mile So The Potential Is Endless. No CDD And Located In A Quiet Area. Dont Miss This One As It Wont Last long!!! Call Today For Your Private Showing And Get Ready To Move In!!!
- MLS® #U8041005
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,854
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address7419 62nd Ct E
- SubdivisionSheffield Glenn
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market171
Price Change History for 7419 62nd Ct E, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #U8041005)
|Price Increased||$259,999||$99 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $264,900)||$259,900||$5,000 (1.89%)|
Listing information courtesy of Gulfcoast Preferred Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.