Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4624 Shark Dr, Bradenton
A rare find! This beautifully updated spacious 5 bed, 4 bath pool home sits on one of the best & most private double saltwater canal lots in the waterfront community of The Inlets. Enjoy 130+ ft of waterfront with a seawall & a newly built 40 ft dock with plenty of space for all your water toys & easy access to Manatee River & the Gulf of Mexico. This 2-story home features separate living, dining and family rooms with a newly designed 2-sided fireplace & a renovated gourmet kitchen with SS appliances. The 1st floor includes the master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets & updated bath, pool/guest bath & an office/5th bedroom. The 2nd floor features a spacious loft & 3 bedrooms – 2 sharing an updated Jack & Jill bath & 1 with an updated en-suite bath – as well as a sunny balcony overlooking the screened-in pool & canal. Practically everything in this home has been updated; it’s like moving into a new home. Here are just a few of the updates – new roof, solar panels for the pool, resurfaced pool (Pebble Tech), new salt water equipment for the pool, extensive landscaping, exterior & interior paint, hardwood floors on the stairs & 2nd story, granite & Curava counters, custom blinds, new exterior doors, two newer zoned heat/AC & much more! Located south of St. Pete & north of Sarasota, The Inlets, a charming boating community on Florida’s west coast, offers many community amenities, LOW HOA & NO CDD fees. The Inlets is near world-class shopping & dining, with easy access to I-75, airports & spectacular beaches.
- MLS® #U8034141
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,127
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Indoor, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market288
- Address4624 Shark Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 4624 Shark Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U8034141)
|Price Reduced||$750,000||$20,000 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$770,000||$10,000 (1.28%)|
|Price Reduced||$780,000||$19,300 (2.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,300||$90 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,390||$10 (0.00%)|
|Show More (6)|
|Price Reduced||$799,400||$100 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,500||$100 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,600||$100 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,700||$100 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,800||$100 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $829,000)||$799,900||$29,100 (3.51%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Metro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 6:15am EST.