Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Haben Blvd #806, Palmetto
Bright and spacious with magnificent views from the Manatee River to the Sunshine Skyway. This unit offers two outdoor spaces, a patio off the foyer and a balcony which is accessible from the master suite and the main living area. The eleven windows and three sliding glass doors all offer hurricane rated glass. Master suite has 2 walk-in closets, double sink, with a garden tub and separate shower. Kitchen offers bar seating with granite countertops, generous pantry, cabinets have upgraded pull-outs, and stainless appliances. The interior laundry has washer/dryer that convey and extra cabinet space for storage. When you are ready to relax be sure to check out the heated pool, grab a cabana and get to grilling! Complex has gated entry and a secured building with key-fob access, great for a summer residence. Swing by Anna Maria Island which is a 20 minute drive. Need to shop? Ellenton Outlet Mall is just over 5 miles away. Be sure to check out the Virtual 3D Tour!
- MLS® #U8032002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Storage, Association Recreation - Lease, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, City View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market240
- Address501 Haben Blvd #806
- SubdivisionPalms At Riviera Dunes Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories12
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, High Rise, Mid-rise
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 501 Haben Blvd #806, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #U8032002)
|Price Reduced||$367,000||$5,000 (1.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$372,000||$2,800 (0.75%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,800||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,900||$4,800 (1.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$379,700||$100 (0.03%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced||$379,800||$100 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $385,000)||$379,900||$5,100 (1.32%)|
Listing information courtesy of Stofel & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am EDT.