Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 N 26th #a, Bradenton Beach
A sight to Sea! Quality custom Built luxury Townhome is across the street from beautiful sandy Beach of the Famous Anna Maria Island! Featuring, Brick Pavered Driveway, beautiful Entry Doors, Private Elevator, Marble Flooring & Crown Molding & High ceilings, Enjoy the sunset-Gulf of Mexico breathtaking views from your beautiful balconies. This is a Great Home for families to accommodate in-laws or guests, 1st Level offers a nice size Living RM, beautiful Kitchen, 2 good size Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths & Laundry RM. 3rd Level offers a large Great RM, Gourmet Kitchen Dining RM & a Dream Master Suite with luxurious bath overlooking the Sandy beaches of Gulf of Mexico. Close to fine dining & shopping. No restrictions on leasing annually, monthly, weekly or daily. Owner will consider seller financing. Great for AIRBNB can bring up to $5,000 a week. Town home attached Unit B , is also on the Market at $799,900, can be purchased together or separate
- MLS® #U7846751
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Private
- FeaturesPool, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address103 N 26th #a
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionVillas By The Bay
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market525
Price Change History for 103 N 26th #a, Bradenton Beach, FL (MLS® #U7846751)
|Price Increased||$699,900||$900 (0.13%)|
|Price Reduced||$699,000||$900 (0.13%)|
|Price Reduced||$699,900||$20,000 (2.78%)|
|Price Reduced||$719,900||$50 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$719,950||$40 (0.01%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $719,900)||$719,990||$90 (0.01%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.