Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 61st St #a, Holmes Beach
Day Break Bungalow - Built in 2016 this recently built luxury pool home is just a short bike ride away from everything Anna Maria Island has to offer! Perfect for entertaining you'll first take notice of the open concept living/dining/kitchen area - overlooking the pool from your second floor patio area. The gourmet kitchen features quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and solid wood cabinets with an oversized 36in ventilation hood. As you head downstairs you'll find the patio area, also perfect for entertaining before stepping out to your heated saltwater pool. Upstairs the master bedroom located on the the third floor features vaulted ceilings with two large his/her walk-in closets. The master bathroom showcases a soaking tub, double quartz vanity sinks and stand-up shower. This property is currently generating income as a premium vacation rental and is being offered turn-key with all furniture included. Call today to schedule a private showing!
- MLS® #T3216541
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market193
- Address304 61st St #a
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- Subdivision304 61st Street Condo Or2662/0297
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 304 61st St #a, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #T3216541)
|Price Increased (from $1,095,000)||$1,150,000||$55,000 (5.02%)|
Listing information courtesy of Pineywoods Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.