Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12508 Tall Pines Way, Lakewood Ranch
Welcome to this spacious 3 bedroom home located in sought after Lakewood Ranch in the Summerfield Village section. Light and bright with 10 foot ceilings throughout. This home boasts the popular 3 bedroom- 2 bath split plan with a large master suite including a dual vanity sink, separate tub and large walk in shower. The spacious master suite has 2 closets including a large walk in and private access to the swimming pool. The second and third bedrooms are off of the kitchen and share the second bathroom. The second bedroom is extra large and could double as media room, play room, or studio. As you enter the home there is a large office/den/living room that could be converted to a 4th bedroom. The centrally-located kitchen is a Chefs Dream with bright lighting, oak cabinets abundant counter space and eat-in area, in addition to a separate dining room. The pool area is ready to enjoy with a large recently re-screened lanai, refinished kidney shaped pool and new pool equipment. This home also includes a new roof in June 2019 with a transferable lifetime warranty and HVAC system replaced in 2017. New neutral carpet in 2 bedrooms and den, and sparkling ceramic tile throughout the rest. All within minutes to Greenbook Adventure Park, Summerfield Park, Lakewood Ranch Main Street Shopping & Dining, University Town Center Shopping and close proximity to the famous Siesta Key Beaches.
- MLS® #T3184128
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address12508 Tall Pines Way
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSummerfield Village Sp C Un 10
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market106
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.