Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2749 62nd Ave E, Ellenton
NO WAITING TO BUILD, AVAILABLE NOW!!! Live your Florida dream!!! Beautifully appointed and built by Jackson Builders of Sarasota, this immaculate, one owner, open concept home has all the features you are looking for. Enter through the custom front door to the great room/kitchen with additional breakfast room space on the right. The light filled separate dining room is on the left. You will love the custom, solid wood kitchen cabinetry. An upgraded Kitchen Aide dishwasher and other stainless appliances and sink. Beautiful granite counters, bar, and a "sparkling" tiled backsplash! The nesting sliders open to a lovely greenbelt view. Perfect for all your entertaining, this large upgraded tiled screened lanai has electric blinds for the sunnier days. Flooring includes engineered hardwood, ceramic tile and carpet. The mature landscaping surrounds the house and is maintained by the HOA. The large master bedroom has a coffered ceiling, ceiling fan and en suite bath with super large shower and oversized linen closet, and beautiful granite tops with dual sinks. The guest room is private with an en suite bath, large walk in closet, and the third bedroom and bath is part of the split bedroom arrangement. Surround sound is another custom feature! The garage has extra insulation for energy efficiency! All windows have plantation shutters, all rooms have ceiling fans, PLUS beautiful crown molding throughout the house!!! Perfect location for commuters, and beach goers! No waiting, ready now!
- MLS® #T3182439
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market31
- Address2749 62nd Ave E
- SubdivisionBougainvillea Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.