Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
629 137th St Ne, Bradenton
Don’t miss this absolutely stunning 3 bed with a bonus room/ 4th bedroom, 3 bath, 2,734 sq ft pool home on almost 3/4 of an acre. As soon as you enter the home you instantly feel welcomed by the open floor plan which boasts 10 ft high ceilings and an oversized family room that opens up to the kitchen. The kitchen has 42’ cabinets with accent lighting, a breakfast bar, and a built-in desk. The master bedroom has his and her sinks, a garden tub with jets, separate shower, and a huge walk-in closet. The bonus room can be used as a 4th bedroom, game room, femme den or man cave. The formal living room, dining room, family room, and back porch all include built-in ceiling speakers. Pair that with the huge backyard, large swimming pool, and an oversized screened in porch and this makes the perfect home for entertaining family and friends. This is a must see!
- MLS® #T3180129
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,734
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market16
- Address629 137th St Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 5:59am EDT.