Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1921 6th St E, Ellenton
Brand New Home & Move In Ready!!! Welcome to Sanctuary Cove, a waterfront boating community! This open concept floorplan is a one-story home that is perfect for entertaining. The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, flex room home has a center island kitchen that flows to a large family room with a wall of sliding glass doors that lead to a covered patio. The kitchen features luxurious upgrades such as stainless steel appliances, 42inch upper cabinetry with glass inserts & crown moulding & stone countertops complete with backsplash. The Master Suite sits at the rear of the home & offers a spa-like frameless shower, dual sinks & an oversized walk-in closet. Secondary rooms share a bath & are situated away from the main living area of the home. Located in a beautiful community with waterfront homes, views & amenities for many interests. The amenities at Sanctuary Cove will make you feel like you are on vacation every day. Stay fit & in shape with the fitness center & resort-style pool, or hang out in the 8,600 sq. ft. clubhouse & internet cafe. For outdoor lovers, enjoy an afternoon at the beach area, savor a walk by the riverfront nature preserve or take your boat out on the water & park it in the 210-slip marina. You can fill your days with adventure or just soak up the sun with a cold drink in one hand, & a book in another. Spend time enjoying the Florida outdoors, with a marina, swimming pool, nature preserve & beach area for kayaking & paddle boarding. Call to schedule your private tour of this home today!
- MLS® #T3169893
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,250
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market416
- ZoningVAC RES
- Address1921 6th St E
- SubdivisionSanctuary Cove Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.