Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5223 60th Dr E, Bradenton
Welcome home to this beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home located in the gated community of Silverlake. As you walk into this home, you will be greeted with laminate wood flooring and high ceilings in the family room. This room is equipped with a projector, projection screen, and in ceiling speakers to entertain. Enjoy your updated kitchen with granite counter tops with plenty of space The master bedroom is downstairs and has a great view of the lake. Upstairs you will find 3 other bedrooms with laminate wood floors, a perfectly sized bonus room, and another full updated bathroom. Finish off your day in the fully fenced in back yard and screened in lanai. You will love the sunsets in this outdoor space! You even have a huge Avocado tree that you will not want to miss! This home has a brand new coat of paint on the exterior and has been very well maintained. Close to many shops, restaurants, close to the interstate and other entertainment options.
- MLS® #T3168322
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5223 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market14
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.