Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5086 N Beach Rd, Englewood
Located in the heart of Manasota Key, this property offers exquisite views of the Gulf of Mexico from both the main and top levels. With nearly 3,000 sq ft of outdoor/balcony space, this is the perfect place to savor the stunning sunsets and sunrises that Manasota Key has to offer while relaxing to the tranquil sounds of the waves rolling onto the beach. This gorgeous waterfront property was built in 2016 and offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the high rises and traffic of nearby Sarasota. Take a bike ride through the long canopy of trees hanging over this thriving beach community and enjoy the many amenities that Manasota Key has to offer. The home features an open floor plan with four bedrooms (2 master suites), gourmet kitchen, large office overlooking the Gulf, game room, high ceilings, elevator, fireplace, pool/spa, eleven car garage and much more. Walk through the large backyard and down the steps to enjoy the soft sand of the nearly private beach. I invite you to take a private tour and make this piece of paradise your own!
- MLS® #T3141906
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,777
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Key West, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage, Under Building
- # of Garages11
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market429
- Address5086 N Beach Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 5086 N Beach Rd, Englewood, FL (MLS® #T3141906)
|Price Reduced||$2,999,000||$200,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,199,000||$1,000 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $3,990,000)||$3,200,000||$790,000 (19.80%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty South Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 1:59am EST.