Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
915 Tidewater Shores Loop, Bradenton
Under construction. This fabulous floor plan features 2,110 square feet of living space. Its 3 large bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms, and inviting open living spaces make this coach home your perfect fit! Live on the river’s edge at Tidewater Preserve, surrounded by the natural beauty of Bradenton’s tranquil Manatee River. This masterpiece community is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, where residents can take canoes and kayaks from the boat launch, hike the nature trail and stroll the River Walk, fish for snook, trout and redfish along mangrove-lined shores, and utilize a multitude of amenities at The Lodge, Tidewater’s private clubhouse. After a long day spent enjoying an active lifestyle, come home to a luxurious and maintenance-free space where you can relax and unwind. Tidewater Preserve offers homes that serve as the ultimate retreat from a busy life. Spacious, open floor plans are perfect for entertaining indoors and out, with plenty of natural light to give these homes an airy feel. Photography, renderings, and virtual tour are for display purposes only – the model home furniture, accessories, wall-coverings, landscaping, and options are not included in the price of the home. For included features and any questions, please schedule your showing TODAY!
- MLS® #T3127945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address915 Tidewater Shores Loop
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market102
Price Change History for 915 Tidewater Shores Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3127945)
|Price Increased||$292,998||$20,000 (7.33%)|
|Price Increased (from $269,998)||$272,998||$3,000 (1.11%)|
Listing information courtesy of Lennar Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.