Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
909 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton
**MODEL LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY - One year minimum, up to two years**: The Juniper is a two-story dream, featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3-car garage, a bonus room, and an open concept floor plan. A covered entry leads guests into the foyer, showcasing a spacious den and a downstairs powder room. As you walk past the powder room, you enter the main living space. A giant, open floor plan provides you with both a formal and informal dining space, as well as a great room built for movie nights and Saturday morning cartoons. It is topped off by a kitchen with a large center island containing double sinks for plenty of food preparation space. The master suite is located in the corner, sharing no walls with other bedrooms, providing you with maximum privacy and relaxation. A spa-like master bath is connected to a large walk-in closet, creating ample his and hers storage space. The master bath boasts of a large enclosed shower and a tub. The utility room is a highlight of the Juniper, giving you the option to create an entire room dedicated to organization, cleaning, and preparing for life’s adventures. Another favorite feature of the Juniper is the upstairs loft which opens to the floor below, creating high ceilings and a grand appearance. With the option to add a technology center in the loft, you can imagine this will be a coveted room to hang out in. All bedrooms offer a walk-in closet, and there is a full bathroom as well as a half bath upstairs.
- MLS® #R4901930
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,651
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market185
- Address909 Whimbrel Run
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
Price Change History for 909 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #R4901930)
|Price Reduced||$664,990||$3,000 (0.45%)|
|Price Reduced||$667,990||$2,000 (0.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$669,990||$5,000 (0.74%)|
|Price Reduced (from $721,549)||$674,990||$46,559 (6.45%)|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 3:15pm EST.