Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2619 61st Ave E, Ellenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: Welcome to the beautiful, one-story Tuscan, Ainsley. The standard layout includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, both a dining room and an office, an open concept kitchen and great room, a lanai, and a 2-car garage. When you first enter the Ainsley, you are greeted with a dining room to the side, an area perfect for full family gatherings on the holidays and Sunday brunches. Across from the dining room sits the guest suite, a full bedroom and full bathroom awaiting friends and family. Walking in to the main area, the home features a spacious kitchen, complete with a large island with a sink for food preparation and extra counter space. The kitchen looks out to the whole home, making it a focal point of gathering and entertainment. A cozy den sits off to the side, which can function as an additional bedroom or a home office. The master suite sits off the great room, giving you privacy and space while keeping you in the heart of your home. The Ainsley is a functional and modern home. Come visit today. *The picture shown is not the actual photo of the home but a representation of the home*
- MLS® #R4901611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,530
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market55
- Address2619 61st Ave E
- SubdivisionBougainvillea Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.