Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
391 Aruba Cir #202, Bradenton
Final Closeout Opportunities, time truly is of the essence! Mother Nature and Minto Communities have joined forces to create a utopian lifestyle second to none! This magnificent, gated community overlooks the azure waters of the Sound surrounding Anna Maria Island. Harbour Isle embodies paradise found, where every day feels like a vacation. Wake to the sunrise, over the sparkling waters of our mangrove lagoon, from your gorgeous sunroom. Enjoy sunsets over Anna Maria Sound from our private beach club, with its amazing restaurant, poolside service and Sky Bar. Participate in our many planned activities, or relax after a long day at work. With 4 pools, a state-of-the-art gym overlooking the sound, kayaks provided from 2 launches and miles of walking trails, our residents enjoy Florida living at its finest. Anna Maria Island boasts pristine beaches voted amongst the top in the world, with wonderful restaurants and shopping, just a mile from your front door. Come tour our private island and experience escapism as only a Minto community can provide! Open to the public, the marina offers both wet and dry stack boat storage with direct, deep water access to the Gulf of Mexico! No boat, no problem! Freedom Boat Club is onsite providing low cost, boat access without the hassle of ownership! Come home to Harbour Isle, claim your piece of paradise and let your friends and family know that you have arrived!
- MLS® #O5844598
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, On Street, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt, Lagoon
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market48
- Address391 Aruba Cir #202
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMarina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 2-11 Or26
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of New Home Star Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.