Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4518 7th Street Ct E, Ellenton
Waterfront beauty! Boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and more! The choice is yours and you have space for it all! This canal front 4 bedroom 3 bath home on a cul-de-sac has so much to offer with a beautifully renovated main bath, rebuilt dock, newer AC (2015), new front door with keyless entry and bonus room not to mention an abundance of natural light. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms downstairs with an additional 3rd and 4th bedroom and full bath upstairs. There is even a full kitchen upstairs with private entry. This area could be used for out of town guests or as an in-law suite. This home also has its own kayak ramp and tree house! You will also be able to enjoy the tropical fruit trees (mango, lychee & avocado). See all this and more by scheduling your private showing today! The canal home is only one leg from the Manatee River. Its convenient location near I-75 allows for easy commuting to both St.Pete/Tampa and Sarasota/Bradenton. Only minutes from world class beaches, waterfront restaurants and shopping! Here is your opportunity to truly enjoying the Florida lifestyle. No HOA, CDD fees or deed restrictions!
- MLS® #O5833538
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,675
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing, Golf Carts OK, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Rods
- Days on Market123
- Address4518 7th Street Ct E
- SubdivisionManalee Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 4518 7th Street Ct E, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #O5833538)
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$10,000 (2.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,000)||$375,000||$4,000 (1.06%)|
Listing information courtesy of United Real Estate Preferred.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.