Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5619 Los Robles Ct, Palmetto
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Entertain guests with ease in the open kitchen, dining and great that flows to the covered lanai with sliders of the Poinciana. The master suite is tucked in the rear of the home and features a spacious walk-in closet and shower. This amenity rich Eave’s Bend community is located in Palmetto near premium shopping destinations and downtown St. Pete. I-75 is in short proximity providing convenient access to major employment areas. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5765511
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,610
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market367
- Address5619 Los Robles Ct
- SubdivisionEave's Bend At Artisan Lakes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 5619 Los Robles Ct, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #O5765511)
|Price Increased||$263,560||$1,000 (0.38%)|
|Price Increased||$262,560||$3,560 (1.37%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,000||$1,560 (0.60%)|
|Price Increased||$260,560||$1,000 (0.39%)|
|Price Increased||$259,560||$3,000 (1.17%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased||$256,560||$5,000 (1.99%)|
|Price Increased (from $249,560)||$251,560||$2,000 (0.80%)|
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 10:30am EST.