Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9922 Colorado Pl, Palmetto
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! The two-story foyer in this beautiful Mangrove home impresses upon entry. An open floor plan creates a unified living space with a large family room that overlooks the kitchen and dining area. Convenient storage under the stairs plus walk-in closets in the owner suite. This amenity rich Eave’s Bend community is located in Palmetto near premium shopping destinations and downtown St. Pete. I-75 is in short proximity providing convenient access to major employment areas. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #O5730063
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,708
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesStreet Lights, Gas
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market381
- Address9922 Colorado Pl
- SubdivisionEave's Bend At Artisan Lakes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 9922 Colorado Pl, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #O5730063)
|Price Reduced||$246,310||$3,690 (1.48%)|
|Price Reduced||$250,000||$3,540 (1.40%)|
|Price Increased||$253,540||$22,000 (9.50%)|
|Price Reduced||$231,540||$20,000 (7.95%)|
|Price Increased||$251,540||$3,000 (1.21%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Increased||$248,540||$5,000 (2.05%)|
|Price Increased||$243,540||$2,000 (0.83%)|
|Price Increased||$241,540||$1,990 (0.83%)|
|Price Increased (from $238,631)||$239,550||$919 (0.39%)|
Listing information courtesy of Meritage Homes Of Fl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.