Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
804 North Shore Dr, Anna Maria
Location! Vacation! Location! If you want to feel like you're always on vacation, then you've come to the right location!!! This beautiful gem located at the coveted North Shore of Anna Maria Island, is not only on two prime lots, but the home was designed by award winning architect Gene Leedy. Great memories are bound to happen in this contemporary 5462 sq ft, 6 bedroom, 3 bath home. Travertine marble starts at the street as a wide walkway that continues through tropical foliage to the front door and carries on into and throughout the house and on the terraces.. The kitchen is professional grade with a 48" Wolf range and Sub-Zero refrigerator. There are two family rooms so no need to fight over the TV. But who wants to watch TV when the beach is right across the street! As you ride in the elevator or walk down the wide floating staircase you will feel the stress leave as you look out the 20 ft windows at the natural island vegetation. After the beach, rinse off in your outdoor shower and do a few laps in the pool. In the evenings have a cocktail on one of the many terraces and look across the street at the Gulf as it sparkles in the sunlight before heading back to the beach to see some of the most outstanding sunsets you'll ever see. Approved by the City of Anna Maria for 16 guests, this house is an excellent rental. There is ample parking with two garages, paved parking in the front and also the rear of the house.
- MLS® #O5532200
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,462
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market639
- Address804 North Shore Dr
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionShore Acres 1st Add
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
Price Change History for 804 North Shore Dr, Anna Maria, FL (MLS® #O5532200)
|Price Reduced||$2,199,900||$80,000 (3.51%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,279,900||$19,100 (0.83%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,299,000||$100,000 (4.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,399,000||$66,000 (2.68%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,465,000||$31,500 (1.26%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Increased (from $2,490,000)||$2,496,500||$6,500 (0.26%)|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.