Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1170 Larchmont Dr, Englewood
Lots of Elbow Room- 3.7-acre pool Home in a lovely neighborhood. Bring your horse if you wish. Property is located in Englewood and backs up to Englewood Isles subdivision. Many extras including 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Den, Large Living Room w/closet, Dining area, Family Room, plus a huge air-conditioned Florida room overlooking the sparkling pool with paver deck and sunning area. Kitchen has wood cabinetry, center island, Reverse Osmosis water, tons of storage, & pantry. Master Suite has its own separate Dressing Room with Closet used as a den. Large master bath. Newer Thermo-Pane Windows. No Carpet- Same tile throughout home. Easy to show. Come see for yourself- Fall in Love-Owner will entertain all reasonable offers.
- MLS® #N6110071
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,727
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesHorses Allowed, Airport/Runway
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Greenbelt, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Address1170 Larchmont Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens Unit 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market179
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.