Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Park Trace Blvd, Osprey
MULTIPLE OFFERS, CALLING FOR HIGHEST AND BEST BY SUNDAY May, 10 @ 3 pm. BACK ON THE MARKET, WITH A NEW ROOF AND POOL HEATER COMING SOON!! Welcome home to Park Trace Estates. This immaculate home boasts 3 bedrooms, a study/den, and 3 baths (one can serve as a pool bath). Beautiful custom-built Tivoli home with over 2500 sqft is sure to please with a functional and spacious living area with split bedrooms while the quiet study is located at the back of the home. This community is a nature enthusiast's dream with Osprey Junction Park Trailhead just steps away. Bike or walk the Legacy Trail and gain easy access to Oscar Scherer State Park! Relax and enjoy your heated saltwater pool- resurfaced in 2014. The expansive lanai and pool area are perfect for entertaining and grilling poolside with your mini built-in outdoor kitchen! For peace of mind, this home is equipped with built-in storm shutters and sliders. This light and bright home has a private master suite with ensuite bath and jetted garden tub! Double walk-in closets, dual sinks, and a walk-in shower. The beauty of this home is enhanced with high tray ceilings, numerous easy clean plantation shutters, and ceramic tile (carpet in two guest bedrooms). Bring the outdoors in and enjoy the breeze with sliders that provide access to the lanai and pool from many areas of the home! This delightful, well maintained, and quiet community of 136 homes is centrally located in Osprey with easy access to Siesta Beach and Historic Downtown Venice/beach, each approx 10 mi. Renowned Pine View school for the gifted 1.7 miles away. You must see in person what this home and the surrounding area has to offer!
- MLS® #N6108544
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,568
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Address128 Park Trace Blvd
- SubdivisionPark Trace Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market36
Price Change History for 128 Park Trace Blvd, Osprey, FL (MLS® #N6108544)
|Price Increased||$439,700||$9,700 (2.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $445,000)||$430,000||$15,000 (3.37%)|
Listing information courtesy of Accardi & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:29am EDT.