Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2060 Larson St, Englewood
Magnificent waterfront estate with panoramic views of the Intracoastal on Lemon Bay. Upon entering the home, you are greeted by the exquisite double-door front entry leading into the living room with views of the water. This beautiful home boasts many wonderful features including four bedrooms, a study, three full bathrooms, powder room, crown molding, hardwood floors, artistic niches, custom built-ins, stainless steel appliances, updated ceiling fans and light fixtures, recently painted interior, fenced-in pool and spa with pavered deck, three-car garage, updated landscaping, and much more. Entertaining is made easy either on a large scale or for intimate family gatherings with over 5,500 sq. ft. of living space including a family room with pecky cypress, wood fireplace and vaulted ceiling leading out to one of the many covered tiered decks or above in the expansive bonus area with a bar and sweeping views of the Intracoastal. The master suite provides a nice retreat with a spacious bedroom, dual sinks, custom cabinetry, walk-in shower, garden tub and a large walk-in closet. At the end of your day, enjoy watching the gorgeous Florida sunsets. The perfect home for an executive retreat or a growing family.
- MLS® #N6108301
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,554
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market113
- Address2060 Larson St
- SubdivisionManasota Land & Timber Co
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
Price Change History for 2060 Larson St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #N6108301)
|Price Reduced (from $1,449,000)||$1,399,000||$50,000 (3.45%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.