Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6163 9th Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton
This exquisitely elegant grandious home could only be located in the very private and beautiful community of Cypress Creek Estates. This massive home of over 5,000 sq. ft. has a grand entrance fit for Royalty. There are 4 huge bedrooms with each having their own private en-suites, plus 2 half baths to accomdate your guests. Pool sits on enlarged paver patio with solar panels for heating and a private half bath pool side with a new pool pump. Numerous upgrades are throughout this home... 3 A/C units, 2 tankless water heaters new well in 2012, Sub Zero refrigerator and much, much more. This home sits at the end of the cul-de-sac with its lovey gracefulness over looking the water and fountain being surrounded with a 216’ sea wall that was recently added. Come and be prepared to be "wowed".
- MLS® #N6106531
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,995
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market23
- Address6163 9th Avenue Cir Ne
- SubdivisionCypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.