Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Rockwood Way, Englewood
Enter through the French Doors to your beautiful Florida dream home built by J&J homes in 2003. You will be captivated by the very private, solar heated sparkling pool, expansive lanai and beautiful Florida landscape. Open the glass sliders in the living room and kitchen dinette and be pampered with our Florida Sunshine and Gulf breezes. The home feels spacious due to the 12 ‘volume ceilings throughout, open floor plan with split bedroom design. Easy floor care with ceramic tile throughout and carpet in the bedrooms. Kitchen features Corian counter tops and ample cabinetry. Inside utility room. Windows and doors have high impact glass, protected with a high wind fabric system. Home has an auxiliary whole house backup Generator for safety in the event of electric power interruption. The oversized two car garage is placed on the side, enhancing the home curb appeal. Located in coastal Englewood the Deed Restricted community of Englewood Isles is ideal for biking to our scenic Lemon Bay Intracoastal Waterway and Manasota beach. Boat enthusiasts love the private marina where dock space can be leased or purchased. Beautiful Golf Courses and Old Florida Historic Dearborn St with its quaint shops, and restaurants is within a 10 minute drive.
- MLS® #N6104900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,678
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market155
- Address207 Rockwood Way
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 207 Rockwood Way, Englewood, FL (MLS® #N6104900)
|Price Increased (from $339,900)||$355,000||$15,100 (4.44%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.