Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1035 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
Built in 2009, this gated, resort enclave has it all. A courtyard style, Tuscan home with huge castle door entry sits on nearly two and a half acres, adjacent to Manasota Reserve that joins the intracoastal waterway. Luxury exudes from every corner: all suites include slate floors, huge roman showers, walk-in closets and the in-law suite sports a mini-kitchen, eatery nook, living room, large bedroom, patio and its own garage. A large entry accesses the main house via a towering turret. Inside you’ll find lavish marble floors, a huge master suite with adjacent office and mega double sink bath with Roman shower and separate tub and bidet. The large main room with 24 foot ceilings features a stone-trimmed art gallery display. Enjoy a huge double-island kitchen with custom cabinets and built-ins throughout. Explore a unique grotto access to a custom built library with 4000 book capacity. Spiral stairs access the music room, and loft which overlooks the recreation room and great room. Relax on a beautiful and expansive loggia with outdoor seating, infrared grill, and eatery featuring a large screened, Pebble-tek pool and 8-person spa. This home also boasts a workout room and wet/dry sauna. The main 3-car garage includes two storage areas, two laundry rooms and a gardening room with a second-story spare room with balcony. This estate comes complete with magnificent custom stone, brick, marble, slate, flagstone and cabinetry plus 51 exterior doors, many lavishly carved, with upgrades too numerous to mention.
- MLS® #N6104806
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,602
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sauna, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market509
- Address1035 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorMarble, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Anchor Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.