Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
997 Gasparilla Blvd, Englewood
Here is your opportunity to live in the exceptional community of Bay Vista Blvd. Lemon Bay Park is a five minute walk from this home. The park offers beautiful walking trails, wildlife, kayaking and fishing on Lemon Bay. Historic Dearborn St., is an easy bicycle ride with its quaint shops, restaurants, antique retailers and lovely water view of Lemon Bay from the Veterans Memorial. Upon entering this well-built SELLER WILL HOLD NOTE IF THEY PUT A FAIR AMOUNT DOWN. Baily Jones 2 bed, 2 bath, Sandpiper model, you will appreciate the abundance of daylight flooding the home. The generous sized living room, dinette, galley kitchen and Florida room flow perfectly. The split floor plan offers privacy for the bedrooms and feature private bathrooms. Newer carpeting in the bedrooms, living room and Florida room. The home sits on an oversized 11,250 sq. ft. lot, with an expansive back yard and privacy. Plenty of space for a new pool. New Electric Panel in 2016. Cast Iron waist pipe conversion to PVC in 2001. Pre-owned Heat Pump installed in 2018. Roof approximately twelve years old. This home has amazing possibilities, just waiting on your creative vision. Selling Turnkey.
- MLS® #N6104464
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,389
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market192
- Address997 Gasparilla Blvd
- SubdivisionBay Vista Blvd
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 997 Gasparilla Blvd, Englewood, FL (MLS® #N6104464)
|Price Increased||$199,900||$900 (0.45%)|
|Price Reduced||$199,000||$8,000 (3.86%)|
|Price Reduced||$207,000||$5,000 (2.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$212,000||$11,500 (5.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $229,500)||$223,500||$6,000 (2.61%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.