Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1280 Seagull Dr, Englewood
ATTENTION ALL BOATERS!! This is a MUST SEE! Enjoy the view from the 36x12 screened lanai with vinyl windows and portable a/c unit (which allows you to enjoy this room for many months) as your looking out onto the canal and your boat docked right behind your home where you can put it on the lift to keep the barnacles away. Or perhaps you'd just rather enjoy the beauty & serenity that the water view brings, watching the wildlife in its natural habitat. Either way, it's a WIN-WIN!! This double-wide 2 bedroom, 2 bath mobile is being sold TURNKEY, meaning all you need is your suitcase & toothbrush and you're good to go! The interior offers a large living room, separate dining room, walk-in closets in each bedroom, utility room and of course, the phenomenal 36x12 lanai. The seller even sectioned off a small section of this room for a double bed to accommodate extra guests. This home had its exterior painted in 3/2016 with long lasting enamel paint, the HVAC system was new in 6/2017 and it's sporting new tie downs & vapor barrier that was installed 9/2017. This home does have a roof over, but it also has foam over polyurethane and elastomeric roof coating, which the homeowner faithfully keeps maintained. Outside, you'll find a small shed for lawn/garden equipment, but you won't need much as the yard is mostly shell for easy maintenance. There's also a 1 car carport and a circular drive to easily accommodate your visitors & to make coming & going a breeze, although I think you will want to stay!
- MLS® #N6104230
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,012
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Optional Additional Fees, Private Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMetal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofRoof Over
- Address1280 Seagull Dr
- SubdivisionHol Mob Estates 2nd Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market164
Price Change History for 1280 Seagull Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #N6104230)
|Price Reduced (from $189,900)||$180,000||$9,900 (5.21%)|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Schmidt Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.