Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Coronado Dr #138, Englewood
Big price adjustment today! Come see all Alameda Isles has to offer. The two bedroom, two bath home features a glass enclosed Florida room with separate A/C unit for year-round use. It features laminate floors throughout except for bathrooms. This home is nicely cared for and is beingi sold turn key furnished, meaning T.V., dishes, pots and pans, linens, miscellaneous decorator items and window treatments. Just bring your toothbrush. This popular waterfront community offers boat docks on a first come first serve basis and is just 1 mile to the bay and about 6 miles to the gulf. There is a heated pool, spa, lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, bocce ball, pickle ball, putting green, and a spacious clubhouse for all kinds of social functions. Don't forget the billiard room, library, game room, and more! Be socially active or just sit back and relax. The choice is yours. This is currently the lowest price home (per our MLS system) that is currently on the market.
- MLS® #N6104160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address14 Coronado Dr #138
- SubdivisionAlameda Isles
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market168
Price Change History for 14 Coronado Dr #138, Englewood, FL (MLS® #N6104160)
|Price Increased||$124,700||$14,700 (13.36%)|
|Price Reduced (from $124,700)||$110,000||$14,700 (11.79%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.