Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7616 213th St E, Bradenton
This is a fenced, corner lot home with almost 7 acres overlooking an on-property pond located in the equine community of Foxwood at Panther Ridge. This property is being sold "AS IS"and requires a lot of TLC. The home also comes with a caged pool, circular driveway, barn with over-sized horse stalls, tack room, and under cover parking for a horse trailer. This property comes with Centaur and arena horse fencing. The community has access to horse trails which can also be used for bicycle and walking and the Foxwood Park & Playground is across the street from the Southeast corner of the property.
- MLS® #N6101596
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,573
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Zoned for Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market153
- Short SaleYes
- Address7616 213th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPomello City Central Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
Price Change History for 7616 213th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #N6101596)
|Price Increased (from $479,000)||$499,999||$20,999 (4.38%)|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.