Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 S Bay Blvd, Anna Maria
Absolutely breath-taking panoramic open water views of Tampa Bay. The Sunshine Skyway Bridge faintly beckons in the distance. A true tropical oasis away from the busy beaches. Sun bathe on your own private strip of white sandy beach. Nestled among the northern point of Anna Maria Island, you'll also enjoy view of St. Petersburg skyline, Passage Key, and Egmont Key. Enjoying the natural wonders such a dolphin pods swimming by will become a normal part of your day-to day. Original owner was a builder and the home has always stayed in the family. Painstakingly preserved, and artfully crafted you'll truly appreciate the residence as the builder intended. Views of the water from every bedroom. The soaring ceilings, two-way fireplace, and beautiful hand-crafted stairway luxuriously appoint the great room and the panoramic glass doors leading out to the wrap-around balcony make this area the focal point of the residence. If you're an outdoors enthusiast, you'll enjoy the covered swimming pool. If you want a little more sun, simply walk along the short private path to your private beach oasis. Premium, quality construction built to endure. New roof just installed. Garages for two cars . . . there is nothing else you need. View your beach paradise ASAP.
- MLS® #L4909203
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean, Beach - Private, Beach-Prvt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market190
- ZoningR1 E1
- Address710 S Bay Blvd
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionWells Bay Harbor Sec A
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Smart.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 3:15pm EST.