Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7446 Spinnaker Blvd, Englewood
Under contract but taking back up offers. Attention to quality and detail is evident in this truly amazing waterfront home. This home is turn key complete with all the upscale amenities and furnishings. The open floor plan home flows around a unique and enchanting interior atrium that literally brings the outdoors in, giving the entire home a light airy feel. The updated kitchen boasts shaker style cabinets, granite counters and upgraded stainless appliances. Extra storage space with the pantry closet with additional cabinet space under the breakfast bar area on the dining room side. More updates include a brand new roof just put on last fall along with a new drain field and new front load washer and dryer. Room for entertaining is no issue with the extra large lanai patio area including table seating for 8 overlooking the gorgeous upgraded saltwater pool for easy maintenance. The backyard is fully fenced and offers a very private feel. Nature is your backdoor neighbor and is a birdwatcher's paradise, home to many beautiful birds who flock to the canal / lake location. Extra amenities include an outdoor shower and even a pet access door for your furry family member. The canal leads to a nice sized lake for your kayaking adventures right from your own backyard. The fantastic location has no HOA fees, is in an X Flood zone (no lender required flood insurance) and is close to the everything...Manasota Key Beaches, Boca Grande Island, shopping, dining, schools, walking and biking paths, golf courses and more! This home is not a drive by as you need to get inside to see what it truly has to offer. You will be impressed!
- MLS® #D6112016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,837
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address7446 Spinnaker Blvd
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 064
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Alta Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.