Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2065 2nd St, Englewood
This Key West style 3 bed 3 bath home sits on 3.9 acres of beautiful horse property! As you pull up to this home, you see that it is completely hidden away with a long dirt driveway. The second level is the main living area. This level includes 2 master suites, living room, dining room and kitchen. some interior features include crown moldings, hand-cut countertop tiles in upper baths, a glass block wall in one of the masters and much more! There are two screened in balconies on the second floor, one on the front and one in the back that provide you with beautiful views of the oak trees and amazing nature that is on the property. Both master suites have a door to the balcony! What is more breathtaking than being in you own home with the balcony doors open on a gorgeous day circulation fresh air throughout the house? The first floor is a family room that could be used as a third bedroom if needed. This room includes a full bathroom, storage, and a laundry/mud room. The first floor has a screened in porch as well so, there are many places to sit, relax and enjoy the fresh air! The detached 2 car garage has plenty of room to store all of your toys. On top of the detached garage is a mother-in-law suite which has its own kitchen, full bath with shower and open floor plan concept. Towards the front of the property, there is a fenced in pasture area with 2 stalls and Behind the main house there are 6 more stalls along with added space that could be used as a tack room or storage plus an additional 2-stall structure next to it and a hitching post. This property also has the potential for events and birthday parties with a beautiful open grass area behind the barn and a lot of space in the front area (in front of the privacy fence) to park cars and shuttle guests back in a golf cart. There is public sewer and water for both structures as well as an irrigation well and sprinkler system located straight out from the side of the garage near the pasture. This is a perfect fit for those who have horses or if you love country living yet still want to be close to the beach, boat ramp, shopping, restaurants and so much more. Call today to schedule your own private showing.
- MLS® #D6111975
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,191
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesHorses Allowed, Stable(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingBath In Garage, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Open, Oversized, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Greenbelt, In City Limits, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Unpaved, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market207
- Address2065 2nd St
- SubdivisionGulf Coast Groves Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Dumbwaiter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesElevated, Stilt Home, Studio/Efficiency, Multi/Split
- ElementaryTaylor Ranch Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Price Change History for 2065 2nd St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6111975)
|Price Reduced (from $479,000)||$469,000||$10,000 (2.09%)|
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 8:30pm EDT.