Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Mockingbird Ln, Englewood
Welcome to Paradise! A Hidden Gem, with canal frontage on two sides of the house. This home is very private yet very convenient to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, and local Englewood Beaches! Perfect for long walks at sunset on the beach, great for a morning swim or just watching the waves. The beach is just a 3 minute walk from the house. There is a boat port to keep your boat out of the sun. Cement seawall, along the entire back with docks for 2 boats. Fishermen are less then 10 minutes to Stump Pass the entry to the beautiful, Gulf of Mexico. Sun lovers will enjoy this home and the waterfront deck! The perfect spot to enjoy the Florida Sunshine. There is a huge covered porch downstairs for barbecue parties or just coming in off of the boat, and dropping your fishing gear. Upstairs has two master bedrooms and one and half baths, and large living area. A guest bedroom and full bath downstairs.
- MLS® #D6110071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market108
- Address120 Mockingbird Ln
- SubdivisionChadwick Resub
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 120 Mockingbird Ln, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6110071)
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$999,000||$201,000 (16.75%)|
Listing information courtesy of Pineapple Gulf Properties, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.