Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1697 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
As you drive through your private entrance gates into your luxurious Englewood Estate, the Old Florida Charm is unmistakable. Perfectly situated on over an acre of peaceful tropical lusciousness, Eagles, White Pelicans, and Hummingbirds are often seen, and your resident tortoise and Rabbits nibble in the yard. Step past beautiful leaded glass double front doors, and the quality of this home shows with every detail - high and vaulted ceilings, gorgeous step and diagonal tile throughout, recessed and elegant lighting fixtures, upgraded ceiling fans, and customized oversized floorboards are just the beginning. The gourmet kitchen features wood cabinets, gleaming quartz countertops, an amazing stone backsplash, and breakfast bar. Numerous pocketing sliding glass doors open to your sparkling saltwater pool, screened lanai, private fenced yard, and allow for natural light to flow throughout this home. This home offers a flexibility rarely seen. The den is also configured to be a formal dining room and the current dining room is easily converted to a family room. Have coffee in your large master bedroom, overlooking the pool as you plan your day. Located near shopping, restaurants, golf courses, and less than 2 miles from the beach and boat ramp, there is always something to do. Join the Englewood Gardens Beach Club for private parking and access to Englewood Beach, the Bay, and more. The hurricane shutters and 2010 metal roof offer peace of mind, and the detached garage offers extra storage for your toys!
- MLS® #D6110056
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,077
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market108
- Address1697 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1697 Bayshore Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6110056)
|Price Reduced||$569,000||$11,000 (1.90%)|
|Price Reduced (from $587,000)||$580,000||$7,000 (1.19%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.