Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Dominica Dr, Englewood
TOTAL REMODEL IN 2018**OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN WITH HUGE ISLAND**PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING**QUARTZ COUNTERS THROUGHOUT**NEW HURRICANE IMPACT WINDOWS AND SLIDERS**PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS**PRIVATE & TRANQUIL SETTING**POOL AND LANAI** Custom built home with many architectural details, located on a spacious lot with circular paver drive, and an over sized lanai and pool. Many QUALITY UPGRADES in the last 2 years. EXTENSIVE kitchen remodel, quartz counter tops, cushion close cabinets & drawers, appliance cabinets, pots & pan drawers, and NEW appliances including convection oven & induction cook top. All 3 bathrooms, 2 full, & 1 half, have been remodeled. COMPLETELY repainted interior. NEW chandeliers, & ceiling fans. NEW closet systems with great storage. IMPRESSIVE WOODWORK, double crown, picture frame moldings & wainscoting, and 7 inch baseboard. The large master suite, has views of lake & sprawling lanai, 2 walk-in closets and a SPA-LIKE MASTER BATH with a large walk-in shower and double sink vanity. The over sized lanai is perfect for entertaining with long views of the lake. Boca Royale is a gated community offering golf, tennis, pickleball, & fitness memberships which are optional. Boca Royale offers easy living in close proximity to some of SW Florida’s most pristine beaches, an abundance of public & semi-private golf courses, shopping, as well as 4 area regional or international airports, and multiple sports venues. This home is PERFECT for the buyer with discerning taste, and a desire for tasteful elegance.
- MLS® #D6110036
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,136
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Address1 Dominica Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market111
Price Change History for 1 Dominica Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6110036)
|Price Reduced||$669,000||$30,000 (4.29%)|
|Price Reduced (from $739,900)||$699,000||$40,900 (5.53%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.