Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1476 Lemon Bay Dr, Englewood
IRREPLACEABLE WATERFRONT HOME AVAILABLE NOW! Tucked away on a dead-end street in the waterfront neighborhood of Point of Pines, this is arguably the best location in Englewood – right in the HEART OF TOWN w/ INCREDIBLE VIEWS & quick access by car or boat to the area’s best offerings! Situated on the intracoastal waterway w/ 110 FEET OF CONCRETE SEAWALL – this home was custom-built and designed w/ sunsets in mind. Inside, you will be immediately impressed by the VAULTED CEILINGS & WOOD BEAM ACCENTS – a charm that is carried through almost every room of the house. A WOOD-BURNING, STONE FIREPLACE adorns the open floor plan w/ a PICTURESQUE BACKDROP of Lemon Bay through large sliding glass doors & transom windows. This main area of the house offers the LARGE MASTER SUITE WITH WATER VIEWS, two guest bedrooms with two full bathrooms, a den & gorgeous chef’s kitchen while an ATTACHED IN-LAW SUITE w/ full kitchen & living room offers a convenient space for family & guests. Outside, an EXPANSIVE LANAI frames the OVERSIZED, HEATED POOL & SPA – the perfect place for entertaining & taking in the sights! Don’t worry about a boat blocking your view here as this property UNIQUELY INCLUDES THE DEEP WATER CANAL LOT across the street w/ BOAT HOUSE, BASIN & 10,000# LIFT! Other features include custom marble tile flooring, an oversized detached garage, accordion hurricane shutters, whole home monitoring system & more! Call today for your private showing & a full list of details as there are just too many to list!
- MLS® #D6110030
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,204
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Address1476 Lemon Bay Dr
- SubdivisionPoint Pines
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market111
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.