Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1793 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
Desirable Bayshore location in North Englewood – just a few miles from beaches, boat ramps & a multitude of shopping & restaurants! This house is uniquely situated across from million-dollar homes on the water giving you PEEK-A-BOO LEMON BAY VIEWS w/out the high price! This allows you to enjoy the sunrise AND sunset from both cleverly positioned, screened-in lanais! INSIDE, you will be impressed by the layout this home offers & the amount of light that floods in from multiple windows & skylights. At the front of the home you’ll find a POWDER BATH for guests & the large 4TH BEDROOM which would also work perfectly as an office. Past this entryway the home reveals a BEAUTIFUL GREAT ROOM which is open to the kitchen, dining & expansive back lanai. W/ two sets of pocket, sliding-glass doors – this is the perfect space for entertaining & experiencing indoor/outdoor living. The MASTER is fit for a king or queen w/ a CATHEDRAL CEILING, SPACIOUS ENSUITE BATHROOM, WALK-IN CLOSET & access to both lanais while the other two guest bedrooms are tucked down a hallway on the opposite side of the home for w/ an additional full bath. OUTSIDE, potential abounds in your backyard where you have room for a pool, guest house, RV storage & anything else your heart desires! A large yard has already been cleared w/ the rest left wooded for privacy but know that you own another 250 feet of depth if more space is needed! Major updates to note is the 2013 ROOF, SKYLIGHTS, GUTTERS & HVAC SYSTEM. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #D6110029
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage, Boat
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address1793 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market109
Price Change History for 1793 Bayshore Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6110029)
|Price Reduced (from $524,999)||$499,900||$25,099 (4.78%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.