Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
718 N Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
MAGNIFICENT FOUR BEDROOM COASTAL RESIDENCE PERCHED HIGH BEHIND SANDY DUNES WITH 208 FT WIDE PRIVATE BEACH. VIEWS OF THE GULF NESTLED BETWEEN 1-2 ACRES OF PALMS AND VEGETATION. This could be YOUR FAMILIES ULTIMATE MULTI-GENERATIONAL RETREAT! SPACIOUS living areas with separate family room and formal living room flowing together and connect with a 49 FT. Glassed in Florida Room! While entertaining in your family room enjoy a fireplace and bar area. The kitchen is the center point looking directly out to the sparkling Gulf. This SANDCASTLE offers a dose of daily tranquility with its dramatic sunsets! TWO MASTER EN SUITES DOWNSTAIRS! HOME OFFERS ULTIMATE PRIVACY!. TREMENDOUS LAND availability to consider building a LARGE POOL OR TENNIS COURT GULFSIDE! Two car garage attached with a separate one car detached building. The parcel includes an 8 FT. Easement to the Bay. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A BEACH HOME WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL!!! ENJOY THE SALT LIFE IN SECLUDED COMMUNITY BEHIND GATES!
- MLS® #D6110019
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,511
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Siding, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market111
- Address718 N Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Land & Timber
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesDry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Deborah Funari Healy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 1:44am EDT.