Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6699 San Casa Dr #l3, Englewood
This is a must see!! NEW impact slider & windows with NEW window treatments! 2018 A/C and water heater! Escape the winters or flourish year-round in the quaint maintenance-free community of Waters Edge of Englewood on Oyster Creek. Move in, relax & enjoy the convenience of this well maintained first floor unit. This updated 2 bed/2 bath split floor plan features an eat in kitchen with pass through to dining area with solid stone counters and stainless-steel appliances. The cozy living room opens to the covered screened lanai that overlooks the peaceful natural setting of the grounds. Master bedroom suite with walk in closet and private bath features a walk-in shower & linen shelves. A pocket door allows privacy for guests to the second bedroom, bathroom with tub unit & laundry area. Bask in the heated community pool. Enjoy the club house equipped with a library, pool table/table tennis, kitchen & lounge in this active community. Yet another exceptional feature at Waters Edge is its private boat ramp and docks on Oyster Creek. Meander down the winding dock through the mangroves to fish, relax on the benches & take in the scenery. Paddle or boat your way through Oyster Creek to Lemon Bay & the Gulf. Dock slips and secured outdoor storage are available through the association. This property is centrally located to shopping, restaurants, Dearborn St., Manasota Key: only 4.5 mi., golf, Boca Grande, parks, dog and more!! Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Furnishings may be purchased on a separate contract. Click virtual tour link for a 3-D tour of this home.
- MLS® #D6110015
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,028
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market108
- Address6699 San Casa Dr #l3
- SubdivisionWaters Edge Englewood
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 6699 San Casa Dr #l3, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6110015)
|Price Reduced||$155,000||$6,000 (3.73%)|
|Price Reduced||$161,000||$4,500 (2.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$165,500||$3,400 (2.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $169,900)||$168,900||$1,000 (0.59%)|
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.