Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1084 Kant St, Englewood
Why shovel snow when you can be relaxing poolside From relaxing on your pool deck overlooking the salt-water canal or utilizing the boat lift on a sunny day so that you can head out past ONLY one bridge until you reach the Gulf. REACH OPEN WATER & GO FISHING IN UNDER 15 MINUTES. Delivering value and great boating water, this home is your fun Florida fantasy. Want to take a walk in the park? Oyster Creek Park connecting to Ann Dever and Cedar Point for endless miles of dog friendly nature trails. A split floor plan makes hosting family or friends comfortable for you and for them. Your family or guests can get cozy in the family room and as you step out of the sliders, you are welcomed onto and oversize screened lanai and pristine pool with plenty of seating area to relax and entertain. The cook will appreciate the generous amount of working space in the elegantly updated kitchen. You will benefit from this home being wired for central vacuum system and built in speaker system. Both wash rooms provide luxury and style with their opulent granite counter tops and solid wood shelving and storage. The office space could easily be converted into an indoor utility room, while your 2 car garage offers ample storage. Imagine your life living on the water with convenient and easy access to gulf beaches, nature parks, golfing, shopping, dining, and everything Englewood has to offer. This is the best priced waterfront home in the area, call before it's gone!
- MLS® #D6109999
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,668
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Solar Power Pump
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market111
- Address1084 Kant St
- SubdivisionGulf Aire
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 1084 Kant St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6109999)
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$360,000||$15,000 (4.00%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.