Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6560 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
Welcome to the time of your life! This is what you have been waiting for - a place in the sunshine and sand for you, family and friends to enjoy life and each other! Your days start with morning walks on the beach, coffee on your deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and lunch under your beachside gazebo. It doesn't get any better than that until the afternoon when you walk down your bayside dock and get in your boat to enjoy the Intracoastal Waterway down Lemon Bay and into the Gulf. The natural dolphin shows never get old and manatee sightings are always fun. The fisherman will be busy with the world class fishing both inshore and offshore while the beach lovers can choose from any number of remote and beautiful shorelines to collect shells, swim or just relax and read a book. There are many restaurants offering delicious fare and daily entertainment that you can access by land or sea. Englewood's Dearborn Street is right across Lemon Bay and more shops and restaurants are a short drive down the gorgeous Canopy Road at Englewood Beach. Venice is a short ride to the north or you can drive into Sarasota for an evening at the theater or the opera. Golf courses are plentiful and range in difficulty for any expertise. When la vida pura begins to call your name and you want to enjoy it in the most beautiful of locations, know that this is it! Located on one of the widest parts of Manasota Key Beach, this rarely available GULF TO BAY property is turn key and ready for you! Call for a tour today.
- MLS® #D6109962
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,828
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingUnder Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, Gulf/Ocean, Beach - Private, Bay/Harbor, Ocean2Bay, ICW, Beach-Prvt
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market109
- Address6560 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
Price Change History for 6560 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6109962)
|Price Reduced (from $2,699,900)||$2,499,900||$200,000 (7.41%)|
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.