Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1767 Grande Park Dr, Englewood
~DISTINGUISHED ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES~~CUSTOM MODEL HOME~~QUALITY CONSTRUCTION~~ If you’re looking for a quality custom built home, in LIKE NEW condition on a quiet street with panoramic pond and preserve views......YOU’VE FOUND IT......in this Rutenberg custom home in the gated community of Boca Royale. Enjoy the quintessential Florida lifestyle in this elegant, and classic design home with many updates including NEW pool heater, NEWER HVAC, and a sprawling lanai which includes a heated pool with waterfall, summer kitchen, and plenty of entertaining space on the pavered deck. Additional features include 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, over sized private master bedroom suite with garden tub & stall shower, great room with pocketing sliders which seem to pull the water and preserve vistas into the living area. The home also has a formal dining room, and a chef’s kitchen complete with NEW APPLIANCES. This home has an ideal layout for family living or for seasonal use and it offers an open, and bright feel, in a quiet & private setting with panoramic views. Boca Royale Golf and Country Club is a private gated enclave of 650+ homes offering an 18 hole golf course, 6 clay tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, a fitness center, and a large clubhouse & restaurant. The HOA fees include a family social membership, 24 hour monitored entry gates, private roads, maintenance of all common areas, several lakes used for retention & irrigation. All this and you’re located within 10 minutes of pristine beaches. WELCOME HOME !!!
- MLS® #D6109943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,602
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts, Golf Course
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1767 Grande Park Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market112
Price Change History for 1767 Grande Park Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6109943)
|Price Reduced (from $669,900)||$634,900||$35,000 (5.22%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.