Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9203 Griggs Rd #a202, Englewood
Experience RESORT-STYLE, WATERFRONT LIVING without the maintenance of a single family home here at Grande Preserve on Lemon Bay! Featuring DEEP WATER ACCESS with NO BRIDGES to The Gulf of Mexico - this unit in particular INCLUDES BOAT SLIP #27 with a 16,000# BOAT LIFT and a RARE GOLF CART SPACE under your building IN ADDITIONS to the 2 Parking Spaces assigned. Up the elevator and inside, unit A202 has been tastefully FURNISHED for the new buyer and features incredible SUNSET VIEWS over the fountain and Intracoastal Waterway. The OPEN LAYOUT allows for easy entertaining from your UPDATED KITCHEN and flows outside onto your screened in lanai all while the bedrooms are tucked away in separate hallways for privacy and quiet. A HALF BATH near the entryway and kitchen is a convenient luxury along with immense amount of STORAGE SPACE. Lockable storage in the garage, a walk-in pantry, large inside utility room and FOUR closets in the master are just an example of the space you have here. Come check it out for yourself! Offering a swimming pool and spa, tennis, pickle ball, putting green, exercise room and recently remodeled clubhouse for social gatherings – you may never want to leave! But if you do, you have incredible access by boat or car to the areas best restaurants, golf courses, islands and beaches!
- MLS® #D6109839
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,913
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address9203 Griggs Rd #a202
- SubdivisionGrande Preserve/lemon Bay
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market122
Price Change History for 9203 Griggs Rd #a202, Englewood, FL (MLS® #D6109839)
|Price Reduced||$482,500||$6,500 (1.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $499,000)||$489,000||$10,000 (2.00%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.