Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1460 Lemon Bay Dr, Englewood
Enjoy remarkable sunsets over a wide expanse of Lemon Bay. Situated on an acre of bayfront with 2 docks, this expansive home takes advantage of the views with a glass wall of windows and French doors. The huge kitchen and expansive master suite both provide sweeping bay views and also open to the screened deck. The four-car garage can handle another 2 cars in tandem parking and still provide plenty of workshop area. A rear garage door opens to the bay side. An elevator provides easy access to the second-level living area from the non-conforming lower level, currently arranged as a bar and sitting area. With re-enforced concrete block from top to bottom, a metal roof and roll-down hurricane shutters all around, this home was built to withstand Florida’s unpredictable weather. A circular drive makes coming and going convenient and provides extra off-street parking room for guests.
- MLS® #D6109817
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,831
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Address1460 Lemon Bay Dr
- SubdivisionPoint Pines
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market122
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.